Tuesday, February 23, 2016

What ? Sandy AGAIN ?

As I may have mentioned in the past, you know someone is a true friend when they visit you in Nova Scotia in FEBRUARY !

My good chum Sandy just did that.  AGAIN.

Though we did have a couple of cold days the weather really was rather unseasonable. Not once did we have to worry about snowy roads.

Though I must confess that the day I dragged her up Oland Hill it was BITTER cold.



So after our walk we treated ourselves to a yummy lunch at the Heron Restaurant and Tea Room at MacDonald House.


Sandy had the Chowder ...


We watched the waves rolling in on the beach below while we ate,


and planned what we'd do the next day.


8 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here wrapped in warm things and trying to ignore the cold. Just this once your walk did not look appealing. No indeed. But lunch did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lunch was delish. I hate the cold weather too Gerry.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the Heron's Nest Tearoom CHOWDER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good friend to help the time pass by in the winter months...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really do love to read your comments.